This website is dedicated exclusively to providing and collecting information about the cleaning kits used by the Germans in the Second World War from the point of view of a simple collector.

This blog has no sympathy or support to the Nazi regime that devastated Europe on the 40's. Also personally, when I see one of these kits manufactured on the war years, I think of the possibility that maybe it was made by a foreign forced worker under harsh conditions - more information about forced labor in Germany during WWII on the Links of interest page -.


Friday 18 September 2015

The book project


  Well, some time has passed from my first contribution to this web about the "Reinigungsgerät 34" history. Since then I have contacted with many collectors, like me, from all around the world, and I have seen the great interest about this topic, but unfortunately so far has not been published any serious writing work about it. So I have decided to make an attempt... 

I know it's a huge work, and perhaps impossible to fulfil, but who knows...





  Many chapters will be unclosed, or  will be written only based on assumptions, due to the few info available, but I am sure that it will be of great help not only to the beginners and middle collectors, also to the advanced collectors, why not ? 
  Also don't worry, It will be written in proper English.

  Now I am working on the Gustav Appel chapter, if I get complete it, there will be no problem with the rest....
...so at this moment any help would be great...
 

  If you have info, an original matching kit, good pictures,... about these kits:
  • The 1934 kits (unmarked and ChdAW stamped kits).
  • Kits marked with the year 1935 (different variants).
  • 64/G.APPEL dual stamped kits.

 
my mail:   reinigungsgerat34@gmail.com
  

Any help or contribution will be credited !

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment